Pages

Tuesday 29 April 2014

* NEW Forever 21 Accessory Haul! *


Hey Loves!
I went to Forever 21 (again) and found some insanely gorgeous necklaces!
I am literally at a loss for words. If you know me, you know I LOVE holographic anything. Hell, I even have a whole board on pinterest dedicated to everything holographic. So, when I saw this necklace, I practically peed myself!!!!

I took three pictures to show the different ways the holographic jewels reflect in the different light. 
*_*




AND these earrings <3


and these cute little sleepy kitty studs


I also bought this beautiful three piece chain necklace. The colors remind me of a gas spill! Absolutely gorgeous!!


AND at the cash, I smelt this heavenly body mist and it practically flew to the cash. SO YUMMY!!



Thanks Everyone
xCaroline


No comments:

Post a Comment