Pages

Friday 27 September 2013

Elvira Inspired Halloween Makeup Look! #1

Hey Everyone!
I've decided that this year I will do 1 look every week (starting this week) leading up to Halloween! 
It's that time of the year where we get dressed up and transform ourselves into someone else- It's pretty much a makeup artist's dream, or at least it's mine. It's my favorite time of the year because I get to scour the internet looking for inspiration. The first look was directly inspired by Elvira, The Mistress of Darkness. The inspiration came suddenly when I was watching the most recent episode of Face Off and Elvira showed up to judge a foundation challenge! I was immediately inspired by her dark, colorful and drag-like makeup that right after the episode ended, I ran to my makeup room and began recreating the look. 
So there we have it, my first halloween look of 2013- I hope you enjoy :)




List of products used

Face: Covergirl 3 in 1 outlast foundation in Classic Ivory
          Maybelline Fit me concealer in 15 fair
          ELF Tone Correcting Powder
          MAC Prolongwear blush in Whole Lotta Love        

Eyes: Makeup Forever Blush in #75 (hot pink)
          Makeup Forever Eyeshadow in #72 (electric blue)
          NYX Eyeshadows in Jazzy Pink, White and Black
          Maybelline Eyestudio gel liner in blackest black
          Annabelle White Eyeliner
          Makeup Forever Flash Color Case (white, blue and fushia)
          Maybelline One by One volume express mascara in blackest black
          Ardel Double Up Lashes in 201 black
         
Lips: MAC lip pencil in Quartz
         MAC lipstick in Riri Woo
         Essence Lipgloss in Red Blossom

Thank you for reading!
xCaroline

No comments:

Post a Comment