Pages

Tuesday 27 August 2013

U.S.A Makeup and Fashion Haul!

Hey Guys!
So last week I went to Platsburg, NY for the day and bought some goodies from Target :) It had been about two years since I left my city, and if been dying to go to Target; I honestly CANNOT wait for it to open near me but I doubt it will offer as many as the things it offers in the states. Oh well, i'm super happy with my purchases so here we go- on to the haul!



These shoes were just $16.99 US and I'm obsessed! Cute leopard print with studs that I ONLY noticed when I was taking pictures of them (hehe) what a bonus :) They're a size 11 and they fit like a dream. 




    Ok, so I'm OBSESSED with these!!! They were $34.99 and they are beautiful! I have always wanted studded boots and they are everything and more! 




ELF is a brand I always wanted to try and since they only sell at Targets I never had a chance to purchase nor did I realize they existed until a couple years ago. Thanks to my YouTube subbies, I got a few items in their $3 studio line :) A tone correcting powder, a nice pink blush and a brow kit!




I FINALLY and i finally got a pair of Katy Perry "Oh Honey" lashes- they were on sale for $3.99 so i really didn't have a choice ;) I purchased the famous "I Pink You're Cute" from L'oreal which is a dupe for the L.E shade Flamingo from MAC. From Walmart I purchased a Maybelline Great Lash mascara in a "I See Blue" and Flowe blush/bronzer due. Love them all :)

Thank you for reading!
Love you,
xoCaroline



No comments:

Post a Comment